NEW 2010 LIAN LI CASES - PRE ORDER NOW

Man of Honour
Ouch !

I pushed the boat out and bought a PC-X1000 this year for £250

There is no way of justifying £400 and £555 for this new range.

The 900 is a cutdown of mine , OK with black insides and window, so £260 ish tops.

The TYR x2000 was always overpriced, but the new version for £555 !

The dollar rate is not that bad, i'm not blaming OcUK in any way here, but Lian-Li need to look at their pricing.

Caporegime
^Agree with this, i recently purchased the A70F full tower for £162.00 incl delivery from ocuk, the new PC-8FIB is insanely priced for a mid tower, Lian Li definitely need to take a look at their pricing.

Associate
I've been waiting for the PC-9F and was expecting it to be £130 - £150, but looks like it'll be £200+ based on PC-8FIB pricing. Guess I'll be waiting 'til the £ is worth more than 2 pebbles.

PC-9F might be a bit more pocket-friendly than I had first feared! 08/06 is when they're expected to arrive in Europe.

^details^

No bling lights, no window, no black interior (hence why it should be quite a bit cheaper than the PC-8FIB), 2 intake fans with filter, 1 exhaust fan, 1 optional roof fan, filtered PSU intake vent, yada.

Last edited:
Associate
Lian Li PC-7FNWX Aluminium Mid Tower Case - Black @ £184.98 inc VAT

CA-193-LL_400.jpg

I like this very much :p

Having the PC7FN sat next to me (friends PC), this case looks very nice with its black interior - but the price! :(

Can't be justified at this present time, guess I'd better start saving :eek:

Associate
OMG - Look at these prices. I have been stumbling on spending over £200 on the Lian-Li PC-P80, as I want to run quad gfx, the PC-P80 has the 10 slots to cater for this setup. I was hoping they would have updated this model, but looking at these latest cases, forget it. I am just going to try and buy a P80 whilst I can.

Oh wait a min, nobody has stock of these anymore. :(

I recall buying my first Alu case, some coolermaster midi which cost £250. Now these case costs are just getting out of control. I was going to get the P80 Powder coated and this would have taken the cost to just over £300.

Oh well, good luck to those paying the premium, I hope you enjoy your cases.

Associate
Lol spend £60 on my PC7+ 3 years back, now looking at slightly modded version of the same case and its 2.5x as much. These prices almost make the cost the Da Box 100 look cheap :D

Associate
Lol spend £60 on my PC7+ 3 years back, now looking at slightly modded version of the same case and its 2.5x as much.

I was thinking the same! Got my PC-7 a year or so ago for around £70! Looks like the Lian Li PC-8NWX is the most similar one to what I bought and its still twice the price!

Not OCUK's fault as they say, but unfortunately cant imagine too many of these will sell compared to Li-li sales a year ago :(

Associate
Whilst Lian Li are expensive, you do get what you pay for. I bought a V1000 5 and half years ago and it's easily the best PC case I have ever owned (upgraded from the CM Black Widow). I could easily run it for another 5 years.

But I fancy a change and will be buying a PC-8NWX with some new PC bits in June.

Back
Top Bottom