Recommend me some shooter please

Associate
Hi i am going to have a long time off work recovering from an operation and i will need to find some games to pass the time :rolleyes:

the type of games i like tend to be good quality shooters like Cod etc but i am sure you guys could recommend some for me please.

Last edited:
Soldato
Are we talking online or offline?

Regardless, check out the Orange Box if you haven't already. Half Life 2 plus the two released episodes are regarded as a fantastic single player experience, you also get Portal, which isn't an FPS, more a first person puzzle game, and one of the best games of the decade, and finally Team Fortress 2, a great multiplayer shooter.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/469/

Soldato
These are my main shooters...Maybe there something that interests you out these

one.jpg

two-1.jpg

Man of Honour
Best SP FPS aside from COD for me:

Far Cry
Crysis
Deus Ex
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Orange Box
Doom 3
Painkiller Black
Tribes Vengeance
Serious Sam HD

Associate
the scary thjing about that list chaparrel is that you have 99% of those games installed!

Having been out of the pc gaming scene for a few years (PC only ran wow) I was naive and opted for a 500Gb HDD when building this PC in September. My plan was to buy a 2nd and Raid them. I should have started with a 1TB and raided a 2nd :/

Soldato
Half life 2 is excellent. I find it amazing that even though the game is what 5 years old? it still looks stunning and runs really well. I'd completed hl2 close to release and episode one ages ago but recently bough ep2 and its still just as good.

Back
Top Bottom