Antec 1200&H50

Associate
Hello All,

I am running a Antec 1200 at the moment and am thinking about getting a corsair H50. I was wondering how people have this set up as I was thinking about using the optional side fan position as so not to affect my air flow which is in at the front and exhaust top and back. pics of people set would be good that are running this setup.

Associate
Ive got the 902 and have it on the rear exhaust fan. The manual says to have the fan pulling cold air from outside the case but i that was going to mess my airflow up and be blowing hot air onto my gpu. Ive got it setup with 2 fans push/pull exhausting out of the back and i get really good temps. I couldnt use the side fan because the fan just pushes in theres no screw holes to mount the rad.

Associate
Push/Pull on the h50 is the way to go. Really good temps you get compared just to havin standard one which you get with it. Havin a fan on the side blowin cold air ideal really, you need as much as you can get in and let the h50 blow the air out, and if your PSU has a 12cm fan that will be exhausting aswell :)

Associate
Yea i think it would probably be better pulling cold air in, but as an alternative having it on push/pull and with the side fan on full which is so close to the rad and fans at the back its probably pulling the majority of the air from the side fan anyway

Back
Top Bottom