German Car Drivers...

Soldato
just a little something i have noticed, well can't not notice since one knocked me wing mirror of the other day but why the hell (no offence to anyone here) do 99% of people who drive german cars, BMWs, Audi's, etc. all drive like total **** ends? almost as bad as diesel drivers and taxi drivers, whats the deal...?

GeX

GeX

Soldato
just a little something i have noticed, well can't not notice since one knocked me wing mirror of the other day but why the hell (no offence to anyone here) do 99% of people who drive german cars, BMWs, Audi's, etc. all drive like total **** ends? almost as bad as diesel drivers and taxi drivers, whats the deal...?

are you some kind of trolling idiot?

Associate
LOL, a massive generalization like that was bound to cause a stir...

...reminds me of the one about all Volvo drivers having beards and being bad drivers because they are behind the wheel of a tank and feel invincible.

Man of Honour

Because WE are better than you, I bet you have a small winky and no self worth and work for a council and don't even have anything important like a big watch or branded clothes. It must suck to have never achieved or live in a house without new electrical products in every room. I was saying to someone the other day, he wasn't listening but he wouldn't, he only does 20K per year so what would he know, but I said to him "look at that **** over there with his Jap motor, what a bum". I knew I was right of course, I mean, I have an important job in 'real estate'. Don't you just love these losers who never aspire to be anyone.

PS. Do you want your wing mirror back?

rpg

rpg

Associate
Because WE are better than you, I bet you have a small winky and no self worth and work for a council and don't even have anything important like a big watch or branded clothes. It must suck to have never achieved or live in a house without new electrical products in every room. I was saying to someone the other day, he wasn't listening but he wouldn't, he only does 20K per year so what would he know, but I said to him "look at that **** over there with his Jap motor, what a bum". I knew I was right of course, I mean, I have an important job in 'real estate'. Don't you just love these losers who never aspire to be anyone.

LOL, this is a tough forum... :D

Caporegime

You mean 'mckenzie' isn't a brand? Poor chavs can't even have that one!

Anyway to the op, bill will be in the post for using our lane.

Man of Honour
Next time make sure you tuck your wing mirror in. I'm fed up risking a scratch one
of my cars just because you want to drive on my road.

Back
Top Bottom