OCUK COMPLETE WATERCOOLING BUNDLE

Soldato
OcUK Complete Watercooling Bundle @ £189.99 inc VAT

BU-172-OK_400.jpg

The OcUK Complete Watercooling Bundle is watercooling made easy, designed for the budding computer enthusiast who wants to maximise the performance of their system. All components are tested for compatibility so you don't have to worry about tubing sizes, pump flow rates and fluid choices. Here at OcUK we have done the hard work for you. Complete with a CPU block, tubing, fittings, pump, reservoir, radiator and fluid all you have to do is select what colour fluid and radiator size you desire.

- x1 EK Supreme i7 High FlowClear Top (775/1156/1366/AM3) CPU Water Block
- x1 XSPC DDC 10w Pro Pump/Reservoir
- x2 Masterkleer 7/16" Tubing - 1m (Total 2 meters)
- x6 1/2" Fitting G1/4" with O-Ring High Flow Stubby Connector - Black Nickel
- x6 XSPC Tubing Clip For 1/2" and 7/16" Hose
- x1 Fluid XP Extreme (Choice of colours)
- x1 Single/Triple/Quad Radiator (Choice of sizes)

Note - Please ensure the system case has the appropriate spacing and capacity to fit a full watercooling loop. Fans are required for active cooling on the radiator.

Only £189.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Might I suggest you give some idea of what capacity each variant has? Buying this with a PA120.1 (no fan I notice!) will not cool a seriously overclocked i7 and will have no expansion capability should someone decide to add a gpu block later.

Associate
Im new to watercooling. Interested in this.

Do you have to change the water/fluid once in a while to maintain or just pust the fluid in and forget?.

Permabanned
hmm u know budding enthusiast i think i might be but im still terrified of watercooling expensive components tbh.whats the maintanence like for a newbie? how often would you dissable the rig for cleaning for tubes etc once per year?

i guess putting something like that back in wouldnt be too bad once per year as compared to spending 60 quid on air coolers every 2 years for new builds you could simply buy a new block for the updated socket of whatever cpu you wish.id need to see this a LONG term investment as i find it incredibly hard to justify using water for about £200 but at the same time its incredible looking and can hlep with noise and overclocking too which gains more value out of my components i guess.

im sure most future blocks will add in to almost any setup right?

also what happens if it does leak? will that coolant damage the cpu/mobo etc if spilled?

Last edited:
Associate
[snip] im sure most future blocks will add in to almost any setup right? also what happens if it does leak? will that coolant damage the cpu/mobo etc if spilled?

I don't see the market moving away from the popular tubing/connector sizes any time soon and even if it does you can always buy an adaptor, so yeah you pretty much just need to change the waterblock. Furthermore, universal blocks of all kinds are gaining popularity as well.

Leaks ? Well, depends entirely on the fluid, the amount leaked and the location but yeah generally it's not a good thing. You can be a bit more confident with de-ionized/non-conductive fluid but even that starts getting 'unsafe' eventually via contact with air, waterblock metals, additives etc.

Shorts can be dangerous of course, but the fittings in watercooling setups are safer then they might seem at first. Just make sure to familiarize yourself with the fittings and test for leaks, you'll be fine. Lately watercooling has become really popular and the vast majority of users, even beginners manage to do it right, why wouldn't you ?

- Ordokai

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Might I suggest you give some idea of what capacity each variant has? Buying this with a PA120.1 (no fan I notice!) will not cool a seriously overclocked i7 and will have no expansion capability should someone decide to add a gpu block later.

There is a note at the bottom of the page stating fans are required for active cooling, as we don't want to spec fans that won't match your case or are too loud/slow etc. Also this is a kit desgined for people who want to watercool but don't want to go through the hassle of finding the right components. The radiator size is an option depending on your setup, I will take into account your point however. Not everyone knows a single rad won't cool an i7.

Im new to watercooling. Interested in this.

Do you have to change the water/fluid once in a while to maintain or just pust the fluid in and forget?.

As said before every year at the most, not usually a complete bleed just a top up.

Soldato
Another complete watercooling virgin here! :)

I was looking at one of these kits to put into my CM 690 II Advanced to replace my old Tuniq Tower.(would be nice to see if anyone else has one in these cases). I was just looking at the radiator prices and wondered what is the difference between the swiftech (single rad) and the Black Ice (Dual Rad). Ive noticed the Dual rad is cheaper than the single solution in the options list.

Soldato
OP
The price of the Black Ice is cheaper because we buy them in at a better price than the Swiftechs. The Black Ice 240 is better suited to your system as you can take advantage of the dual rad mounting on the top and bottom of your case.

Associate
Thanks for putting this together Nath Will their be an option to take a thermchill 120.4 in the future i want all thease parts maybe a 18W pump and a stand to put the rad and 4 vipers on the top of my pc :) Cool that i7 xD.. :)

Thanks in advanced.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for putting this together Nath Will their be an option to take a thermchill 120.4 in the future i want all thease parts maybe a 18W pump and a stand to put the rad and 4 vipers on the top of my pc :) Cool that i7 xD.. :)

Thanks in advanced.

If you call our sales team and you ask them to transfer you to me I can sort you out with this. The only problem at the moment is we don't have any of the Thermochill 1/2" to 1/4" adapter barbs instock so you would have to source them seperatly.

Back
Top Bottom