spec me a game

Associate
Have you been out of gaming for a while? Do you lean towards a particular type of game? Do you just want something to stress your machine?

Soldato
If you want something pretty, Dirt 2 is fun and looks great too, or BC2 is a great game (will be better when patch is released :rolleyes:). Or the classic Crysis option is always fun and disappointing at the same time lol.

Associate
OP
If you want something pretty, Dirt 2 is fun and looks great too, or BC2 is a great game (will be better when patch is released :rolleyes:). Or the classic Crysis option is always fun and disappointing at the same time lol.

Got BFBC2 for the ps3 so i don't think that would be a good idea to get another game i have, might look at Dirt2, looks pretty good.

Soldato
To stress the system?

Metro: 2033
Crysis & Warhead
Fallout 3 with mods
Stalker - 1, 2 & 3 with mods.
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Dragon Age
Need for speed shift
Dirt 2
Grid

All good games.

Associate
Farcry 2, Crysis, Dirt 2. Good games and good graphics/requriments.

I guess these will show off your gfx cards a bit but if you want decent gameplay as well, avoid Farcry 2 like the plague.
Crysis is fairly average too.

Try something like Just Cause 2, it's recent, has a fantastic engine, and more importantly is fun to play.:)

Soldato
sorry to hijack the thread,but dont want to start another one for the same idea.

Amiga game, where you trained troops and moved planet to planet to invade for resources. Had a intro of a guy looking at the universe in his hand. Great game and many hours spent on it.

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom