spellbound on britains got talent

Caporegime
just watched one of the best performances I have seen from all of the shows.

some truly outstanding gymnastics display, that I have never seen before.

they might aswell stop the rest of the shows because I think we have found the winner.

other peoples thoughts?

Soldato
I have to agree with the OP, much better than any other winner - dancers, singers etc. hardly a unique talent. The gymnastics display was amazing, the only reason they won't win, is that Simon Cowell won't make money from them.

Soldato
they where bloody incredible. first time ive ever had my jawdrop because of some talent show

the guy who planned it all out needs a medal. the only problem might be coming up with loads more routines like that ! must have taken years

Caporegime
Yeah I've seen that video on Youtube.

If ITV let him, with all this health and safety stuff, then I'm guessing he will be saving it until the semis or finals to do it.

Sure he does swords and knifes as well.

Caporegime
Things like this just don't do it for me to be honest, I wonder how many better gymnasts there are in the UK than those that are in that group.

Probably thinking to themselves that their club could do something better if they tried it. They are not exactly unique or anything are they.

Soldato
Spelbound are fantastic, there may be other groups as good as or better than them but they are the ones on BGT and so far they are better than any other act imo. Juist hope they can keep doing better things.

That little guy is ripped though rofl, looks about 12, think he said he was 18 at the audition though when Amanda asked him.

Man of Honour
Things like this just don't do it for me to be honest, I wonder how many better gymnasts there are in the UK than those that are in that group.

Probably thinking to themselves that their club could do something better if they tried it. They are not exactly unique or anything are they.

I agree but it's like a bedroom guitarist sitting in his bedroom saying he's better than me but I'm out there playing gigs twice a week.
Get off your arse.

Back
Top Bottom