The day of phone calls

Caporegime
So tomorrow I have to ring, in no particular order, GPs surgery, Welsh Water, HM Revenue & Customs, Virgin, O2 & Sky and maybe Vodafone!

So who do we think will be the most useless? I'm expecting HM Revenue & Customs to be terrible and Virgin as well.

I think I'm going to be on the phone all day! :(

Man of Honour
Vodafone by a country mile. Prepare to be told your perception of how to use a mobile phone is wrong and everything they say is the bible. :p

Soldato
I'm expecting HM Revenue & Customs to be terrible and Virgin as well.

Virgin had an awesome scottish guy last time I called. Noted my problem and set up an appointment for an engineer to come round. AND he said the appointment will automatically get cancelled if the problem gets fixed at their end. It did get fixed at their end after a few hours:).

Soldato
So tomorrow I have to ring, in no particular order, GPs surgery, Welsh Water, HM Revenue & Customs, Virgin, O2 & Sky and maybe Vodafone!

So who do we think will be the most useless? I'm expecting HM Revenue & Customs to be terrible and Virgin as well.

I think I'm going to be on the phone all day! :(

Virgin, o2, Sky and Vodafone? Wow way to spread about your communications lovin' :)

Associate
Phone Sky up about the HD box last week the women was very efficient we managed to get a free HD box+installation and 6months free HD package plus something else and they came within 3days was very impressed.

Back
Top Bottom