• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

INTEL i5 655K AND i7 875K PROCESSORS - NOW IN STOCK

Soldato
The new highly anticipated multiplier unlock CPU's from Intel are now here. Also with low wattage power requirements to help keep temperatures down your overclock can be the best.

Intel Core i7 875K 2.93GHz (Lynnfield) (Socket LGA1156) - Retail @ £309.99 inc VAT

CP-328-IN_400.jpg

Hardcore multitaskers rejoice. The Intel Core i7 processor delivers maximum processing power in response to peak demands. You'll fly through everything you do on your PC - from playing intense 3D games to creating and editing digital video, music and photos. With Intel Turbo Boost and Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, you get intelligent performance when you need it most. You'll multitask applications faster and unleash incredible digital media creation. In fact, you'll experience a maximum level of performance for everything you do and for years to come.

- Unlocked Multiplier
- Lithography Process: 32nm
- Cores: 4
- Threads: 8
- Frequency: 2.93GHz
- Cache: 8MB Shared L3
- TDP: 95W
- Socket: LGA1156

Only £309.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Intel Core i5 655K 3.20GHz (Clarkdale) (Socket LGA1156) - Retail @ £199.99 inc VAT

CP-329-IN_400.jpg

The new 2010 Intel Core i5 processor, part of Intel’s new family of processors, puts smart performance well within your reach. It delivers solid performance for everyday applications, with the ability to increase speed as needed for demanding tasks. Thanks to new Intel Turbo Boost Technology, the new 2010 Intel Core i5 processor automatically adapts to whatever you are doing on your PC, dialing-up speed to respond quickly to your needs. The new 2010 Intel Core i5 processor: that’s smart performance with a speed boost. The new 2010 Intel Core i5 processor also features Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, which enables each core of your processor to work on two tasks at the same time, delivering the performance you need for smart multitasking. Don’t let too many open applications slow you and your PC down. Get smart performance now.

- Unlocked Multiplier
- Lithography Process: 32nm
- Cores: 2
- Threads: 4
- Frequency: 3.20GHz
- Cache: 4MB Shared L3
- TDP: 73W
- Socket: LGA1156

Only £199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom