Yellow cars - lover or hater?

Associate
I have longed for a yellow banana mobile for so long and finally took the plunge last year and got one. I love the Leon, in fact my last 2 cars were Leons and I think they look particularly good in yellow.

Since getting one I see yellow lemon/banana cars everywhere! Minis, Seats, Fords, Ferraris.

Anyone else love the yellow or do you think its a bit custardy? When I bought mine the salesman tried to convince me I was getting the car cheaper than I would if it had been another colour. Not sure I believe him but didn't care anyway as I wanted yellow. Perhaps there is some truth in it, yellow - credit crunch colour?

My car (not exact one but one I found online as I dont have a photo to hand):

seatleoncuprafront.jpg

Associate
OP
So yellow tightly linked with sports/fast cars? I think certain cars can handle it well, Ferraris and Lambos, even saw a Renualt Megane that looked ok in yellow. Maybe I'm sick. Real pain to keep clean thats for sure, I'll add that to the cons list.

Commissario
When spotting a yellow car on the roads, it results in a violent outburst. First one to spot a yellow car hits everyone else in the car. Can get quite nasty!

Associate
OP
When spotting a yellow car on the roads, it results in a violent outburst. First one to spot a yellow car hits everyone else in the car. Can get quite nasty!

I used to play that game! Stopped when I got the car though, obviously lol.

Associate
Personally don't like bright colours on cars, I just think it screams "look at my car its compensating for a lack of self confidence/small penis or screams egotistic.

Its a bit like those guys that live with their parents but still have a brand new german saloon.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the replies, a small number of lovers out there, good to know.

I quite like the Lambo in yellow, plus the Renault, perhaps the last one is within my price range though :p (the guy can keep the monkey)

topgearyellowcarwallpap.jpg

23673176.jpg

77530210.jpg

94303932.jpg

77369207.jpg

39319149.jpg

90607588.jpg

yellowcar.jpg

Hullo thar!!

Back
Top Bottom