iPad Calendar...

Associate
Maybe I'm being blind, but how do you change the associated calendar once an event has been created?

e.g. if there was just "Personal" and "Work", how do you change and event from one to the other?

box

box

Associate
I don't think this is possible (or it wasn't last time I checked). If you sync it with something external, the change has to be made there instead.

Associate
I wanted to create an event with an alarm 7 days before. I couldn't see how do that on the iPad so had to edit it on the Mac later :( Stupid.

Associate
OP
bugger, thats a bit of an oversight... I have always had a calendar called "TBC" (which is light grey) and change things to the necessary proper calendar once the meeting or whatever is confirmed...

I wanted to use the iPad for all my calendar tasks from now on but that takes away a key functionality for me :(

Its there when you create the calendar, just not when you edit... maybe they just forgot :confused:

box

box

Associate
I wanted to sync the iPad cal with my Gmail Calenders but looks like I can't. Rubbish! Won't be using the cal app :(

That's easily possible on my iPod touch so would have thought it would be on the iPad. Consult the google website. I think it pushes out your Google calendars through exchange.

Back
Top Bottom