MMO's - Whats coming?

Soldato
Star Wars: The Old Republic (ToR) - Spring 2011
Maybe more info at E3 in 2 weeks.
Prolly £9 pm

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (WoW: Cata) - Q4 2010
The big overhaul of existing WoW.
Maybe £20 for Epansion purchase for new races and other stuff. Land changes apply to all WoW players old and new without expansion purchase.

Star Wars: Clone Wars - Maybe Q4 2010
By Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) based on the Free Realms engine. Designed for a younger audience. Its FREE* to play
*Might use micro transactions for additional items/content.

Last edited:
Soldato
Disregarding the continual flood of asian copycat mmo's, the only ones I'm looking forward to at the moment are Earthrise, Star Wars and The Secret World, although I use the term "looking forward to" loosely, I've long since stopped hoping any new mmo will be new and different enough to keep me interested for more than a few weeks.

Oh, and Warhammer 40k is due to be unveiled properly at E3 I believe.

Associate
DC Universe online in November.

Black Prophecy closed beta has started, invite please :) No release date scheduled but barring any major problems I'd guess end of the year for this as well.

Associate
40K MMO.. but not for ~2+ years. Looks interesting, since the studio that recently released 'Darksiders' is working on it. Not the greatest of games as a general benchmark, but it had nice atmosphere to it that'll hopefully transfer over.

Soldato
Star Wars: Clone Wars - Maybe Q4 2010
By Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) based on the Free Realms engine. Designed for a younger audience. Its FREE* to play
*Might use micro transactions for additional items/content.

It's SoE, there's no might about it.

Back
Top Bottom