mAtx cases

Associate
Hey, I was wondering what different mATX cases there are or if any are coming out soon.
So far the only decent ones I've found are the the lian li cude one and the antec mini 180. The lian li doesn't look to have the best airflow, and the antec is meant to be pretty big (small atx case size)
Cheers for any info! xx

Soldato
the antec mini 180. The lian li doesn't look to have the best airflow, and the antec is meant to be pretty big

The Antec is fairly large. It's lovely though, good design well executed. Cheap for the quality too.

NZXT Rogue... Silverstone SG range.

The Rogue is badly built (I took it to pieces, without any tools, in about fifteen minutes), badly thought through (my graphics card was too tall for it, largely my fault) and a nightmare to work in (psu in a silly place, threads stripped on the side fans). 100 quid wasted ime.

The silverstone range looks very nice. Several iterations in the design now so initial oddities will be ironed out. I'm currently torn between SG04 and another mini p180. The antec is quieter, but the sg04 smaller. Depends what you want from the computer really, mini P180 + H50 is about as good as low effort, quiet performance can get.

Back
Top Bottom