iPhone 3GS - 3G network issues?

Soldato
Just wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem or weather it was just me.

Basiclly when I try to send text messages and 3G is on sometimes the sending bar gets stuck right at the end and then the message comes up with the red error badge (unable to send) I retry this but still it does not send(I have a full 3G signal). In addition when checking e-mail, facebook or twitter it sometimes will not update leading me to think this is a problem with 3G. I have tried turning 3G off and the signal bar and 3G icon seem to get frozen as this does not change for around a minute, then the new network is selected and everyhting seems to work fine (facebook etc is obviusly slower)

Associate
i have had problems today also. I phoned Orange who claimed there was no known network errors. Strangely i caould receive data but not make calls. I turned 3G off and it worked, have no turned it back on but showing no 3G signal. I am in Cornwall by the way.

Soldato
OP
well just from looking on the net at other forums and boards, a lot of people seem to be having the same issue and it seems that O2's 3G network is reaching capacity and thats why people are having problems :confused:

Soldato
I'm on o2 as well

Full 3g bars but not getting anything. Definately a problem with o2's 3G.

Is there a day when O2's 3G actually works?

Most of us with iPhones at work have turned off 3G for the last few months, as texts were always arriving a few hours late and calls going straight to voicemail.

Associate
Had notification at work today from Orange that there 3G network was experiencing difficulties/down from about 1130 till 1400 seems to go inside with the news today at cumbria could the network of been flooded??

Back
Top Bottom