Zippo Lighters

Soldato
I'm a just wondering if anyone else uses or collects the famous Zippo?

I do, and I have an 'Ace of Spades' and a 'Soul Crusher Tattoo' Zippo, bith genuine.

Soldato
Think I still have my matt black one knocking around somewhere. Also had the fake ivory one with the lighthouse carving on it.

Gave up smoking nearly 9 years ago so they don't hold quite the same attraction for me these days.

Associate
Was gonna collect them but meh. These are what i got at the moment, nothing special.
Z20839-2695.jpg

Zippo_Lighters_Purple_Matte_Zippo_Lighter.jpg

5_97689.jpg

Guy

Guy

Associate
I have a matt black one, has a picture of an old man with a lantern on it. From Led Zep IV, came in a display card surround with physical graffiti cover on it. Never used it just in case it ever becomes valuable, probably never, but you never know.

Soldato
I have three bronze ones, 25 years, 18 years, 12 years old.
Used now and then.
Also have an engraved Jack Daniels one that my ex gave to me - never been sparked.
Finally I have a silver one which I've never used.

Soldato
I have had a silver one with with an Angel imprint on the face plate. After a new one though as the lid is becoming wobbly and it has a dents and scratches.

Guy

Guy

Associate
I have had a silver one with with an Angel imprint on the face plate. After a new one though as the lid is becoming wobbly and it has a dents and scratches.

Send it back to Zippo, I think they will repair if for free. I'm sure I have the same issue and I got it back repaired and had new inside as well.

Caporegime
i have 5 or 6 of them, a couple of harleys from the USA. a slim one with my name engraved from canada. some with soviet emblems on from russia.

and they arent 'from' somewhere, i either literally purchased them whilst in that country, or my mate brought them back from russia for me as he lives in st petersberg.

theres a specific poker one out there that i want but its like £40 where i can find it:/

Soldato
I found one in the back of a taxi, once.

was a Jack Daniels one and had engraved on the back "don't lose this one, Xmas 07"

my girlfriend also bought me on for my birthday one year engraved with uTa Joker on the front.

Back
Top Bottom