Poll: Guess the film from the still rules.

Which Rules?

• Current Rules

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Changed Rules

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
Over at the Guess the film from the still thread there is some hubbub over the rules.

I think we need a poll/discussion here over refreshing them.

The Current Rules

If you guess correctly and don't take or pass your turn then your turn is open for anyone to take after 12 hours.

If you guess correctly and do take your turn, post a still and then don't post a follow up in the next 24 hours your turn is open for anyone to take over.

The Changes

If you guess correctly and do take your turn, post a still and then don't post a follow up in the next 12 hours your turn is open for anyone to take over.

Pros/Cons

With the changes, people that work 12 hour shifts or whatever else that have a turn can't proceed with it because they have commitments.

People that like to play and are fed up of waiting days between turns don't have to wait around and turns can be passed on.

I know it all seems a bit petty for a bit of fun but it is getting frustrating for a few.

Discuss/Vote. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I vote to change the rules to 12 hours.
It should keep the game flowing faster and if someone won't be able to post a new still within 12 hours then perhaps they could ask someone else to post the still (would require the person to have all the stills already captured before posting the 1st) and could give a link to someone else (some kind of moderator of the thread if we could find a volunteer ;) )

Man of Honour
So much for the quick go. Here we are again almost 24 hours on and no new still or confirmation of film.

People if you want to kill this thread carry on like this.

It’s been unofficial up until now but do we make the 12 hour posting an “official” rule. No new post or confirmation then a new still gets posted?

I don’t have to say much more expect to suggest that if someone is invoking the 12 hour rule they should state so when they post a still. :)

Back
Top Bottom