How many times you been banned?

Permabanned
3 suspensions and a ban. My previous account was banned as I had '2 accounts' - I guess the Dons have never heard of flatmates? I probably could have emailed them to try and sort it out but I can't be bothered.

Permabanned
Now twice.

First for hotlinking, second for linking to an image containing a naughty word.

This place is rather strict... Please dont ban me for saying that :p

Associate
Never been banned from this Forum, what's the point - you only get banned for stupidity really... And if you can keep yourself in check, you'd no need to be banned.

Soldato
Quite strict then ^^

I got suspended for the thing I rtm'ed! :p

See, I keep saying that moderators need to do shorter hours, you work them to hard and they'll make mistakes.

To the guys credit though (I won't mention who it was) he mailed me, said sorry and I didn't even realize I'd been suspended till I got an email from him. :D

Man of Honour
I got suspended for the thing I rtm'ed! :p

See, I keep saying that moderators need to do shorter hours, you work them to hard and they'll make mistakes.

To the guys credit though (I won't mention who it was) he mailed me, said sorry and I didn't even realize I'd been suspended till I got an email from him. :D

Some serious torturing will ensue... don't worry. :cool:

Caporegime
Not sure, lost count to be honest. :p

I bet that not many people have been perma'd and then allowed back though. You're nothing until you get into this exclusive club. ;)

Back
Top Bottom