• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Graphics Card recommendation please - £200-£250 budget

Suspended
I have a similar question if someone doesn't mind helping.

I'm considering the same card (the one linked by #2), I'm going from a 4850 however. It's starting to chug a bit and with my system* its definitely a bottleneck.

*(https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=FS-065-OE - same processor as this but bought 6 months ago)

I have a similar budget, is the upgrade worth it?

Ta.

Yes it will be worth the upgrade.

Associate
OP
Hey Steve,

what screen res would that be then? . . . 3840x1200 or?
Give or take, yes. It doesn't go full-screen in that mode, so it's actually a window dragged large across both monitors, so if you take a handful of pixels off the width for the window border, and a bunch more off the height for the window's title bar, and the task bar, then you are pretty much there.

Live for Speed seems to have good multi-monitor support. You can adjust the angle of the second monitor relative to the first, and so on.

Cheers,

Steve.

Back
Top Bottom