Parking in London overnight??

Associate
Ok so im staying in London over the weekend at Grange Holborn Hotel on Southampton Row. Plan on driving down to London but looking at best car parking spots. I know Bloomsbury car park is down the road but parking overnight? Anyone done it that close to the city centre? If so was it expensive? Can see it being parked from 11am Sat untill 4pm Sunday.

Soldato
Can the hotel give you a list of nearby parking that they recommend? Failing that, there are usually lots of NCP car parks about, might cost a bit though.

Caporegime
You're going to be stuffed for parking in that area (I work down the road from there) with the outside chance of a parking space on the roads behind/north of the hotel. It's a really, really slim chance though.

Is the train into London not an option? Depending where you are from, but Holborn really isn't far from the big stations. :)

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I dont know about that specific area, but you may find that parking is free after 6:30 and free on sundays on the streets. It certainly is in the st james' square/berkeley square area. You could just pay all day the saturday until 6:30pm then leave it all night and all day sunday if you wished.

Back
Top Bottom