A darn bat in my room...

Soldato
Jesus wept, never moved so damn fast. Just sat here minding my own business and see what I think is a moth out of hte corner of my eye flying around, take a second look and it's a bloody bat! About 8inches across flying around in circles.

I've never moved so fast in my life, bolting out of the room and slamming the door so loud behind me it wakes the whole family.

Fortunately it's just left of it's own accord out of the open window...I hope :eek:

Associate
Jesus wept, never moved so damn fast. Just sat here minding my own business and see what I think is a moth out of hte corner of my eye flying around, take a second look and it's a bloody bat! About 8inches across flying around in circles.

I've never moved so fast in my life, bolting out of the room and slamming the door so loud behind me it wakes the whole family.

Fortunately it's just left of it's own accord out of the open window...I hope :eek:

same happened to me last year, i just ran downstairs and slept in the spare room, it was gone in the morning.

Soldato
I got one in my room last year, not actually that bad apart from you dont really want it to be in there. Not like it is going to do anything, hopefully not poop anyway.

(Ignore the noises, mostly from the computer)

Back
Top Bottom