What's your crowning achievement to date?

Soldato
No on the contrary i'm not bothered but Fox gave the impression he would only consider it an acheivement if it was an oxford degree, whereas just 'degree' would suffice if that wasnt the case.

My Oxford degree was my acheivement, not my Parents, definitely not my Mother's.

I doubt my Father sees my life as his crowning acheivement either tbh, considering how little interest he has really taken in it.

This is why I see the raising of my 11 year old Son and the time spent with him and my wife is my crowning acheivement in life. Its the most important thing at the very least.

Associate
No she was anurse from Nottingham that I pulled one night. No payment and she wrote me a note thanking me for the night and leaving her mobile and address asking to see me again.

Of course 21 years on I am a shadow of that man.

Oh dear lol. Feel embarrassed for you. :(

Soldato
One time in graphics in year 11, i threw a screwed up peice of A3 paper across the room, through one of the supporting ceiling bars and it swished straight into the bin, which was about 20foot away.

And i was sitting down leaning back on my char.

I think that moment will stay with me forever, here is a diagram to show the papers trajectory path:

epicshot.jpg

Soldato
So far - best barista at work, am being entered for a coffee competition. Conditional offer for Ancient History at King's College. And also for being so adept at cod 4 that my pistol was more potent at range than your sniper rifle :p

Permabanned
First baby son on the way, I know people don't think thats an achievement but just you wait :)

I've got a 6 month old son and while he's one of the best things in my life I certainly wouldn't put it down as my crowning 'achievement' - I didn't do a great deal to make it happen apart from get a bit sweaty and out of breath for 10 minutes. I'm sure in the future we will achieve things together and I'll do my best to teach him everything I know but it's a stretch to say I've done much more than help to bring him into this world and provide for him at the moment.

I think you're confusing 'greatest experience' with 'greatest achievement' to be honest, the last year or so has been amazing for me and I've loved pretty much every minute of it (bar baby illnesses and worry etc).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom