hyde park water fight

Soldato
this is what happens when you live in london.

this happened yesterday btw

Video removed due to swearing

if i was the police. i would have just got a water tank and started firing it everyone. if they really wanted a water fight.

in light of the chavs and muppets. i think the police did a good job yesterday in controlling these idiots.

Last edited:
Soldato
I want to be those police :(

would have let the dogs on them!! Damn things are quick ;) My uncle used to train prison dogs and had a couple in his house. everyone was so scared of them though their not meant to attack without orders.

Though one time one of them was so close to biting my other uncle. So my prison uncle had to hit the dog so hard so it like learns its lesson.
Then my dads dad decided to try and race the dog one time though he was in his 60s haha. So he had a big head start. My uncle got the dog to chase him haha and within a couple of metres away from my grandad been injured my uncle just yells something and the dog comes to a halt :p

Last edited:
Associate
Why did the Police turn up in the first place, if there was only a couple of fools around.
They were only "controlling" the situation. Nothing happened until that weird fat guy started on one of them.

Where are the BNP for all of this though?!

Soldato
Fair play to the police

Looked to me like a decent bunch of people were having a waterfight. Then some scummers came. So the police turned up.

Problem for the police of-course is working out which mob are the trouble makers and which are those that are perfectly fine just having some fun.

Soldato
OP
Why did the Police turn up in the first place, if there was only a couple of fools around.

cause stupid gangs started coming and creating problems, would have ended up being another stabbing.

the danger of facebook. instant flash mob

it usually happens like so " oi blud why u squirting man for. do i know u"
then someone gets stabbed, or it could be just for staring at someone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom