76th Anniversary Of D-Day

Soldato
66th Anniversary Of D-Day

On this anniversary, may I give thanks to those who fell and those who survived the battle that marked the start of the liberation of Europe. Your courage has not been forgotten. Thank you.

Last edited:
Soldato
God bless the courage of the teenagers who fought and fell that day so that we might live without the opression of nazi rule.

More than 60 000 young men died this day 76 years ago.

Words cannot express the loss suffered by all during that war.

AMEN

66th Anniversary

Here here, much respect.

v30.jpg

Very proud of my Polish Granddad that became a Sergeant in the British Army during in WW2.

R.I.P all those brave souls.

Last edited:
Soldato
Up most respect to the men and boys who fought for the liberation of Europe. We must never forget the sacrifices that they made.
Take a minute or two today to thank them for their selfless acts.
Thank-you.

Caporegime
Never mind about the typo, the sentiment is still there. Everyone should be thankful for all the brave that laid their lives in the fight against Hitler and the Nazi regime. My granddad served with the RAF in France, Italy and Africa and is still ticking today. :)

Man of Honour
My grandfather didn't fight for the allies but even so I salute those incredible warriors who were involved in that day. It was a momentous day in history embodying both the best and worst of human attributes.

Back
Top Bottom