Garden Storage Question

Soldato
Now that my patio is finished I'm looking for a storage container. Not looking for a shed but perhaps one of these:

Plastic Storage Shed

I've also seen them in metal but they are a bit more expensive. It's only going to hold a couple of sun loungers and other bits and bobs hence no need for a full shed. Has anyone got one of these and are they any good?

Pez

Pez

Soldato
Now that my patio is finished I'm looking for a storage container. Not looking for a shed but perhaps one of these:

Plastic Storage Shed

I've also seen them in metal but they are a bit more expensive. It's only going to hold a couple of sun loungers and other bits and bobs hence no need for a full shed. Has anyone got one of these and are they any good?

Bought this very item from a woman around the corner for £20. We keep our lawn mower, gardening tools and patio stuff in it - just the job :)

Associate
yep i have a keter store as well, got it on sale from argos for £80. it is great, i used i when i lived in a first floor flat to keep a silver cross pram in it. all through lasr winter which was pretty bad and it never leaked once. I would higly recommend these.

Soldato
Got two Homebase/Argos items similar to that.

One is a bench which is also a storage chest, the other a very small shed, more of an outdoor closet I suppose.

The bench/chest has always been very reliable. The shed thing though tends to have the plastic part of the roof raise up a bit and it often gets water in it when it rains. I think it may be though because my Father didn't make it up properly.

It's also worth looking on the Argos site, as it has 188, mostly positive reviews for the same item.

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...=1500002201&langId=-1&searchTerms=keter store

Back
Top Bottom