Want to get out the UK. Recommendations?

Associate
I really want to move out the UK (have done for a long time). I don't think it particularly has any more or less problems than other places, but it's never been in my heart to stay here.

About a year ago I moved to Spain (near Marbella). Stayed for 6 months and the cost of living in relation to its state of development is ridiculous and in quite a lot of respects the place is even more boring than the UK.

If I could move to the US tomorrow, I would. That is without a doubt the number one place I would love to go. There's so much more choice and variety when it comes to finding a place to live over there, but alas, getting a visa seems to be a total pain in the butt. You can stay for 3 months on the waiver program, but what good is that?

I make my living online, so I only need a broadband connection and can operate from any where in the World. I have no particular commitments (children etc) and I'm 25. In respects to savings I have about £15,000.

I was thinking of going to Canada for 6 months, then moving down to the US for 3, then perhaps to Costa Rica or the Caribbean. It would be a ton of moving around and hassle though.

So has any one got any recommendations please? I would be very grateful to hear them, as at the moment I feel totally stuck :(

Cheers guys :p

Associate
OP
That's such a boring attitude. At least he is giving himself the opportunity to see if this holds true for himself.

Thanks man

I know the UK isn't THAT bad and in certain respects has a lot going for it... But on the other hand I strongly believe there are much more exciting things going on in the World and better places to be. Either way I feel as though I'm just wasting away on this island

haha :p

Back
Top Bottom