digital piano covers - youtube

Soldato
Well just thought i'd share this user with you, as i was searching songs across youtube and found this brilliant cover from a classical pianist called Vika who has been doing some metal covers.

It's amazing how much talent some people have when it comes to playing music.

Last edited:

AGD

AGD

Soldato
She's good but it's a shame she didn't record on a real piano because that digital sounds pretty bad. :(

Associate
Some of the Piano wizards on YouTube really make me sad that I never learnt, it's absolutely my favourite instrument.

Associate
Very impressive. A couple of things were apparent to me, though. First, the video and audio are out of sync. If it were any more than a few minutes viewing I would have had to turn it off. Secondly, and I have no idea if this is a consequence of using YouTube, but the electronic piano seems totally unable to convey the exuberant way in which she is playing. Could be, in my opinion, so much better.

Last edited:

mjt

mjt

Soldato
To be fair, these songs are nowhere near as complicated as a lot of classical keyboard pieces.
If you want to be amazed go and listen to some Brendel or Gould..

Having said that, she is a good piano player and the renditions are good :)
She's cheating though, she's not playing from memory..

Last edited:
Soldato
Absolutely splendid, shame she seems to be only covering terrible songs though. Only really like the 2 linked in this thread and Sweet Child O' Mine.

Back
Top Bottom