Sigma Car alarm woes :(

Soldato
Oh god I'm in motors,

Wonder if anyone can help me, this last weekend whilst out I was caught in a flash flood in Notts (it literally came at us like a river). Upon reaching home the car alarm has gone very very quiet, you can barely hear it at all, i've had the wife's hair-dryer on it but to be honest It sounds/looks like the siren has gone. its an M series Sigma with immobiliser which I assume makes it an M30 ?

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells replacements for them, or is water ingress repairable ?

many thanks in advance, oh its in an old Golf TDI if that makes any difference.

Regards

LOAM.

Soldato
The 'bay would probably be your best bet, or contact sigma direct, failing that take it to a local "security expert" and I'm sure they will be able to source some of the parts for you

Soldato
OP
done the bay (nothing) and also the alarm guys in Notts, they no longer do the M series (its S series now) so they seem to be rarer than hens teeth (prolly should have mentioned that).

Soldato
OP
Thanks Bledd,

Just an update for the record, Ive discovered that from 2000 - 2007 Subaru Impreza's were fitted with Sigma M30 alarms as they were brought into the UK as standard. It seems that you can still get the M30 siren from Subaru dealerships under the part ref SACC 3468 (Sigma code SN400) which will work with the M30/M34 alarm range.

I'm in the process of finding out what model my alarm is as I only just learned of the M34 series, what fun this is..........

Back
Top Bottom