ASUS P6T DELUXE OC PALM EDITION INTEL X58 MOTHERBOARD ONLY £119.99 INC. VAT

Associate
Yep, im sure all 3 would clock the same, 4ghz here on the v2 with relative ease, as have many owners of the v1 and p6td, this oc palm editon is a steal at the price.

You Can Say that again. i loved my v2. so thought blimy i'll take one of these as it can't be much different in terms of clocking. whats the screen for that comes with it ?

I'll Get few pennies back on my RP3 :D

Pc. what set up u got in the bios. ?
21 x ?, volts ? temps. ram set us /?

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Associate
The oc palm is a small usb colour lcd screen that allows for overclocking, monitoring system info and voltages, it can also be used to run various yahoo widgets.

Oh cool.
So means i don't have to go into the bios to overclock.
Or is it just a gimmick ? the software any good ?

Spill them beans on you're bios setup ;)

Thanks for the help.

Caporegime
Prefer to use bios myself, dont actually have the oc palm myself but ive seen it in use. Heres a few pics of my bios screens for 4ghz.

Photo-0095.jpg

Photo-0096.jpg

Though ive since upped the qpi voltage to 1.312500, not the 1.300 in that pic above.

Associate
Thanks for that.

What you got you're timing set at ? how high are you're temps.
Just be good to see how they compare.. have you tried 4.2 ?

Superewza, you wouldn't know if a SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache hardrive work ok on a 3Gb/s board?

Cheers mate.

Caporegime
My ram timings are, 7-7-7-24, ocz reapers, idle temps are 40-35-40-35, loads top out at 76-71-71-69 under LinX, havent tried 4.2 yet, as im probably on the limit of cooling with my thermalright ultra extreme.

Soldato
Thanks for that.

What you got you're timing set at ? how high are you're temps.
Just be good to see how they compare.. have you tried 4.2 ?

Superewza, you wouldn't know if a SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache hardrive work ok on a 3Gb/s board?

Cheers mate.

I'd assume so, don't quote me on that however. Just at the lower speed, which while no hard drives are anywhere near maxing out 3GB/s may be faster on 6GB/s

Associate
My ram timings are, 7-7-7-24, ocz reapers, idle temps are 40-35-40-35, loads top out at 76-71-71-69 under LinX, havent tried 4.2 yet, as im probably on the limit of cooling with my thermalright ultra extreme.

Cool. i was going to get that ram, but they had none in stock. so went with the Patriot Viper 6GB. which fit ok with the Noctua NH-D14 if u just take the fan up 1 notch :D

Associate
Fatboy. was there some of these in stock earlyer ? as i orderd 1, but i'm sure there was some instock when i did. unless i'm going coo coo :p
Was hoping to get it by thursday. if not, there that mean next bliming monday :(

Think i might be going Coo Coo!!!:D

Caporegime
Yep, it was hard to get a hold off as well, pretty high heatsinks but i have no clearance issues with the TRUE cooler, even if i do upgrade to 12gb, though ill be limited to 25mm thick fans on the cooler.

IMG_1443.jpg

Soldato
OP
It's a one off batch. Once all the stock is sold then we won't be getting any more. Be quick guys as this is an incredibly good price for such a high-end motherboard.

Back
Top Bottom