If this is what future gaming is then I say NO THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caporegime
Apparently, during filming, the dad smacked the son round the head whilst playing. :D I can see this being more dangerous than the Wii. Especially when legs are brought into play.

Soldato
Terrible. If the next gen go after the family market and totaly reject the people that made them rich in the first place i can see a MASSIVE uprising of PC gaming. It might be the only place to get decent core games without stupid motion controls

Soldato
i looks like it could be good fun on some games but i cant imagine it being the future by itself, i think the wii has proven that with the fact most of its better games use relativly simple motions.

Associate
thing is.. 10 years ago if you showed a typical gaming guy ,playing alex the kid and wonder boy, the wii, there properly would be a massive debate saying how cr@p it would be and how it wouldn't catch on, well its sold as many as the ps3 and xbox combine worldwide! although a little crap to say the least it gets you involved and the missus like the wii fit so i dont care, i got the pc so im happy!

so i think in a few years time and i dont think there's going to be the proper market for this just yet then i think id give it a go, if i can get my self to look like a prat on the wii im sure i can play a few games on this format

Permabanned
thing is.. 10 years ago if you showed a typical gaming guy ,playing alex the kid and wonder boy, the wii, there properly would be a massive debate saying how cr@p it would be and how it wouldn't catch on, well its sold as many as the ps3 and xbox combine worldwide! although a little crap to say the least it gets you involved and the missus like the wii fit so i dont care, i got the pc so im happy!

so i think in a few years time and i dont think there's going to be the proper market for this just yet then i think id give it a go, if i can get my self to look like a prat on the wii im sure i can play a few games on this format

But 99% of the decent games on the Wii don't require you to move around at all, I still think motion controls are pants and yes in some of the best Wii games you are forced to use them to an extent but it's very minor.
I doubt I'd have thought the Wii would look crap back then purely because of the controls, infact the Wii would look amazing 10 years ago. :p

This will probably on for casual play, like the Wii has but early reports depict that Natal is going to cost quite a bit so it's more likely the Wii will continue to dominate the casual market.

Soldato
I'm not a fan in the slightest. Only thing that ever looked interesting to me is that peter molyneux thing.

I wont be getting natal, or the PS3 one. I get that its a choice to purchase it and join in.

But simply put if next gen gamin moves towards this sort of thing, they'll probably lose a consumer.

Back
Top Bottom