Deus Ex: Human Revolution E3 Trailer

Soldato
It feels quite similar to The Dark Knight in tone - if you can compare the two. Lots of dark broody music and chaps standing at big windows. So it could be totally awesome.

I just hope they don't kill it by making it a generic 3rd person action game.

Associate
Hopefully they do the original proud, love the bit at the end of the trailer when he smashes through the wall and breaks the guys neck. Perhaps a hint at what you'll be able to do in game.

Soldato
OP
If only they could get alex brandon back for the music. Sounds ok though, just have to wait for some idea of gameplay now :D

its going to be this guy :

SOUNDTRACK COMPOSER
The composer is the great Michael McCann!
Award-winning composer and sound designer Michael McCann aka Behavior (ReGenesis, Splinter Cell: Double Agent), best known for his ambient cinematic scores and organic soundscapes, is creating the original musical score for DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION. The music captures the unique visual style of DX:HR and thematically supports the blend of action, role-playing and adventure genres featured in the game. To immerse players in the dark and beautifully visualized world of the game, the score fuses elements of cybernoir, futuristic renaissance and electrosymphonic ambience.

Soldato
Looking forward
I noted they are now penning in early 2011 for release, instead of fall 2010, so a slight delay should help they launch a craking GFX based game, which hopefully will play as well as those cutscenes look

Associate
I thought the trailer was awesome. Love the CGI and the music made it really special. Top notch stuff, just hope the game is too.

Here are some screenshots - resized from 720p though. We won't know how it is until we see it in motion but it looks pretty good to me :D

imageomaticx.jpg

imageomaticx2.jpg

imageomaticx3.jpg

deusex2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom