Silverstone FT03

Associate
In white it looks pretty bad imo. Apart from that however it's an interesting concept. Might be flirting with the idea of having a SFF case as the main rig and something along these lines could just be it. Promising, let's see how it turns out.

- Ordokai

Soldato
There's something about it which I'm loving, cant quite put my finger on it though. It does look a little bit like a mini fridge though from the front, dont you think? The ********* doesn't help it much hahaha.

Soldato
Wouldn't fancy doing a motherboard change in that one. I'd rather have a more sensible case and less desk space. Lian Li V351 is still my favourite mATX.

Soldato
I stumbled on these pictures a couple of days ago as well whilst looking for anything new on the tj11, silverstone do seem to be pushing the boat with their layouts as of late.

Associate
I don't like the way Silverstone are taking the Fortress series. FT02 is almost perfect for an air cooled case, you would have thought they would just tweak it a little and provide better cable management and a little more height. Shame.

Associate
I appreciate that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I happen to think that this case looks awesome. I love the fact that it's unique and that's what would be the major selling point for me.

That aside... will any computer components actually fit into it?!?

Back
Top Bottom