SAMSUNG SERIES 5 46" LCD TV WITH FREEVIEW

Soldato
With the World Cup in 2 days time, and England playing in 3 days time now is the ideal time to get a new shiny high def TV to watch every single game.

Samsung Series 5 LE46B550A5WXXU 46" Full HD LCD Television with Freeview @ £749.99 inc VAT

AV-113-SA_400.jpg

Samsung Crystal TV refers to subtle changes in the product's design. The beauty of nature lies in its ever-changing form, colour and light. New materials offer a never-seen-before TV that captures the essence of natural beauty through natural light, styles and tones which constantly appear to change with the viewing angle. SAMSUNG Crystal TV bezel is not made up solely of one colour pigment, it is a sophisticated combination of multiple colours which produces a seamless, natural gradation. More natural and deeper colour, SAMSUNG's Wide Colour Enhancer is extended to display the natural green and blues of the colour spectrum. Additionally, Wide Colour Enhancer 2 technology is upgraded to reproduce natural red colours also. Better design and deeper sound creation. With SAMSUNG's Down-Firing Speakers, now you can fill your room with deeper and clearer sound levels.

- Screen Size: 46"
- HD Ready (480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p Supported) (Sky HD, Virgin V+, Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Ready)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Freeview Digital Tuner
- Analogue Tuner
- Supports 1 Tuner PIP
- EPG Programme Guide
- 3x HDMI
- 1x Component
- 1x Composite
- 1x SCART
- 1x PC VGA
- 1x PC Audio Input (Mini Jack)
- 2x 10w Speaker System
- Dolby Digital+ Support
- VESA Compatible
- Dimensions: 1131 x 776.7 x 275mm (With Stand)
- 1 Year Warranty

Only £749.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom