Anyone playing Alien Breed Impact?

Soldato
Tried the demo seems quite nice, albeit tricky to get used to controls, bought it but anyone else bought it? any thoughts on how the full game is?

Soldato
its ok, not hugely up to much but has some of the feel of the amiga classics, just not the soul :(

not terrible game, but wouldnt pay steam price for it.....maybe if it goes cheapo cheapo :D

Associate
I like these type of games but thought it was plagued by its obvious "Console" roots.

The control system is just nasty.

Did you play it with a 360 controller? I found the controls pretty much spot on when using that. It's just a bit tricky to swap weapons and items in the middle of a firefight.

Associate
It could be a decent game for the price if it was n't for quite possibly the worst control system ever invented!

Ok , maybe a little harsh but I really don't like the way they have done the control layout. Would have bought it if it was n't for that.

Caporegime
I see what you mean about the controls, though I didn't find them too bad, I just took my time a little. I don't think I'd pay £12.99 though, probably no more than £5 - £8. Enjoyable game nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom