Cathodes

Associate
Hey guys, I'm currently putting together my new build and I'm looking to get theme it. I'm going for a blue and white theme and I was planning to get a few 4 inch white cathodes but it seems OcUK doesn't want to sell the 4 inch ones :(

Can anyone suggest where I can get some from? or is that against the forums rules?

Also, anyone know of any good braiding tutorials? I want to redo all my wiring :)

Cheers

Associate
YouTube should have braiding tutorials, or some other popular PC modding forums, don't know if I can mention it here.

Yeah that's against ToS as OcUK sell cathodes, but I'm sure a google search would give the best results, if not try the bay.

Associate
OP
YouTube should have braiding tutorials, or some other popular PC modding forums, don't know if I can mention it here.

Yeah that's against ToS as OcUK sell cathodes, but I'm sure a google search would give the best results, if not try the bay.

Cheers, bay was my next option, I just wanted to get some reliable sources rather than the bay. I'm sure it'll be fine anyway.
Thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom