Car shock this morning!

Soldato
Went outside to get in the Merc for work as its soggy (if its dry id be cycling) and saw the distinct lack of glass in the Mondeo drivers side window! :eek:

First thought was attempted theft, followed by "who would want that shed?" then thinking that something inside had been nicked.

Turns out the window had been left fully down all night since the g/f came back from an evening survey, so her seat is a bit soggy now :p

Wallet still in the unlocked glove box, USB HDD still in the passenger seat footwell, and Sat Nav still on passenger seat under some paper.

One very relieved me! :)

Vix

Vix

Associate
I don't know why you'd leave all that stuff in your car anyway - although you obviously don't have to worry about it!

Soldato
OP
Our stairs have 3 sections to them, turning in on themselves. The longest section is only 7 steps so I dont think it'd do the job properly. :(

She'll be sat on the wet patch alright, its her flipping car! :p

Don
The topic was about a man and the problems he was having with his girlfriend and her infidenily. PHDTS essentially stands for: P = Push H = Her D = Down T = The S = Stairs There have been many mutations of this saying. For example PYDTH P = Push Y = Yourself D = Down T = The S = Stairs
Example:

Guy 1: Hey I found out that my wife was cheating on me.

Guy 2: Have you tried to PHDTS?

:D

Back
Top Bottom