Need an OcUK favour!

Associate
A friend has entered a video to a competition to win a trip to Cannes with Nokia. The video has to be filmed on mobile phone (hence the terrible quality in sound + picture).

Here is the link

http://minimo.mofilm.com/watch?movieID=4892

I would really appreciate if you guys could vote for the video! I know how ace you (we) all are at this!

(And I know its s slim chance, with all of the entries, that he will win, bur somebody has to win it!)

Thanks in advance! Jes

Associate
OP
Is this against the rules?

I just assumed it wasn't because I've seen + voted in loads of them before :s

Sorry if it is!

Soldato
Crap video didn't vote. Had it been a good video i would have happily voted.. He Doesn't deserve a trip to Cannes on the basis that his friend posts on a popular overclocking forum.

Associate
OP
So I assume you compared it to others and voted for one of them instead?

Could barely head them in parts = Mobile phone filming (Read OP)

Soldato
Yeah i compared it to others, I wasnt impressed with many of them although the robot war was entertaining. I might vote for the nightmare one.

Eitherway you had a couple of guys standing there saying random words, I could also hear voices quite clearly on the other videos. Maybe your mates phone is just crap? Doesnt matter either way im not voting for your mates :)

Soldato
I don't understand how these threads aren't against the rules yet?

When people start posting these it just completely ruins the validity of the competition and becomes a 'how many people can you convince to vote for the sake of it' competition.

Nothing against your friend/you, I'd just hate to win knowing a load of randoms had voted because someone asked nicely.

Back
Top Bottom