• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
Just had a game with Squark and Khaaan I think, was good and squark just kept getting me somehow!

Anyways, there is a base rapper on the server called ParaMontana so I've left.

Soldato
raper? I dunno Firefox spell check doesn't like the spelling for some reason.

rapist?

either way it is not fun to spawn,,,,get shot at ,,,, die in quick succession in main spawn.

Soldato
I was on there earlier and it was admined :) I think I just caught a bit of play between supervision, good to know never-the-less.
It would be much easier if they just made bases out of bounds for opposite teams, but that would be asking too much from Dice. :D

Soldato
It's usually covered and chat is logged to review, not much gets past tbh and the 24 hour bans seems to be working lol

all of the {SAS} chaps have admin as well as vampman, mpuk andy, squarkster and maybe a few others.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's usually covered and chat is logged to review, not much gets past tbh and the 24 hour bans seems to be working lol

all of the {SAS} chaps have admin as well as vampman, mpuk andy, squarkster and maybe a few others.

That was what probably caught him out,, it went something like this:

Me "ParaMontana is base raping"
Him "I wasn't I was just in your base something about sniping?"
Me "You killed me after I spawned in my base"
Him I'm not anymore
Me "You base raper"

Server "We kick for base rape"

Him "I didn't base rape"

Associate
man just was on the bds server. was on one of the worst teams ive ever played on. bunch of rambos refused to work together against at least 2 reasnably well organised squads! was horrible
very quick response form the admin when i caught someone base raping a couple of times, although being me i instantly forgot the buggers name :D

Associate
I just took the tags of a level 48'er :o

I'm still looking for a 50'er to claim :D

That's 2 Gold now Level 47 and 48. :cool:

i hunted down a lvl 50 a couple of weeks back (the first lvl 50 id ever seen). was really really funny. just dropping everything whenever i saw his name pop up!

Last edited:
Soldato
Quick message for Defrag/Delboy. I have changed my vent back to GSM rather than Speex which might or might not help fix the issue you are receiving.

Need you on later at some point to test it. Btw: did this happen on your old PC?

Back
Top Bottom