Phil Mills to leave PSWRT

Soldato
After 11 years as Petter Solbergs codriver, Phil Mills has decided to leave the codriver seat and concentrate on other parts of life.

Phil Mills quote:
-This has been one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make but I feel the time has come to now concentrate on other parts of life. We have competed on 152 WRC events together over the past 11 years and it has become more of a way of life rather than a job. I have enjoyed every single kilometre through the highs and lows that came along and I am sure Petter will win many more events in the future given the right circumstances. I will miss the whole wrc scene very much and wish Petter and the team very great success in the future.

Petter Solberg quote:
- Phil is leaving the team, and I feel really sad about it. I think it will be very difficult to find a codriver with his skills, to join me in my car again. We have been together for so many years, in fact I’ve had him by my side through most of my career, so this is a tough break up for me. Looking back on what we have achieved together, I feel especially sorry as I was sure our next win would happen this season and I was hoping to have Phil by my side when it happens. He has been the one that has meant the most for me through my career. Our relationship must have been the strongest relationship between driver and codriver ever!

The team has not made any decision regarding a new codriver yet.

http://www.pettersolberg.com/html/

Back
Top Bottom