*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
DHL aren't too bad in my area.....

other couriers send ninja delivery drivers who don't knock on your door and sneak a ''we called'' note through whilst your looking at the bloke through the glass!

I'm gonna have it delivered to work, as a) it'll more likely come in the morning and b) all the couriers round here just stick the company name on the box - no address or postcode needed!

Nem

Nem

Associate
I'm currently an O2 contract customer with my 3G, contract has already expired in the last month or two so can upgrade on the 24th.

If I reserve one at the Apple store for collection on the 24th can they handle an O2 upgrade on my current number / account? Or would I need to go via an O2 shop / O2 online to get one?

Thanks.

Soldato

2078iyw.gif

Midnight? I only ask because of the time difference between us and the US. If it is at midnight then I'm staying up

Soldato
In the post?

By courier...

From O2 for the 3G and mobiles.co.uk for the 3GS.

One thing to keep in mind is that the mobile companies wont ship to anything but your home address (where as Apple will). So have booked the 24th off just in case I dont get it from Apple.

As for no pre orders - I think this is rumoured every year and every year they do have them.

Associate
What i dont get is why companies like o2 cant just tell us stright if we can pre order or not and the cost of it? What do they get by not telling us?

Back
Top Bottom