*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Associate
32gb prices firsst then 16gb prices:

45965739.jpg

Pre-order your iPhone 4 by midnight on 22 June, and we'll make sure it's with you by 24 June.
We'll also give you unlimited 60 minute calls to any Vodafone UK mobile - free.

Associate
I can see why they waited until last minute to release the tarriffs, better than O2. Plus guaranteed delivery on any pre-orders prior to 22nd and no need to stand in a queue at 9am outside the O2 shop. Win win if you ask me. Also just spoken to one of the online Vodafone helper people and you can pre-order it online and have it delivered to a store so that's what I will be doing I think. Saves me going in to the shop tomorrow morning.

Permabanned
OK i have decided just to go with O2.

But i have a simple question that my mind doesn't want to answer.

When i go to order it (tonight or when ever) i will select PAYG.
Will i also need to add a simplicity iphone tariff to that before i check out, or will the phone come with a micro sim and then i phone o2 when it arrives and they will make it a simplicity?

Confusing, or not...

Cheers.

You'll be able to move your number to the microsim once it's received - either by phone or online whichever is easier for you.

Soldato
I can see why they waited until last minute to release the tarriffs, better than O2. Plus guaranteed delivery on any pre-orders prior to 22nd and no need to stand in a queue at 9am outside the O2 shop. Win win if you ask me. Also just spoken to one of the online Vodafone helper people and you can pre-order it online and have it delivered to a store so that's what I will be doing I think. Saves me going in to the shop tomorrow morning.

Shame the vodafone signal is useless where i live.
Hopefully orange (signal is great here) will release their tariffs soon and they will be just as good. If not im off to o2.

Back
Top Bottom