OCUK Teddy Travels

Soldato
Confused: updated the blog, awaiting your authorisation!

Tedddy blog updated.

Really need to know who is getting Teddy next?

Also email me the address to send him to - email in trust!

Soldato
If you can get him to me this week, I'm travelling down to London on Monday for the week and can document Teddy's roadtrip?

It will encompass such exciting places as the M74, M6, M42, M40, M25..... Followed by Thames Water Treatment Works!

Soldato
Lol Ok if Burnsy or uv say it's ok then I'll send him on to Windle?

Will leave it until tomorrow lunchtime so they've a chance to post in the thread.

Soldato
Right Teddy is off to Windle, sent him as quick as possible so you should get him in the next day or two hopefully enough time to road trip!

Soldato
Right Teddy is off to Windle, sent him as quick as possible so you should get him in the next day or two hopefully enough time to road trip!

Fingers crossed. I've on my tod for the drive on Monday so could do with someone to take the wheel now and again while I kip on the way to London...

Soldato
Any chance I can have Teddy for June 28th-30th?
peterattheboro has him booked on the spreadsheet.

I'll be at Wimbledon on the 29th, no.1 court, front row, directly opposite the umpire (I think) so there's a chance Teddy could get on TV. :D
I could hand Teddy over to Chris [BEANS] on the 1st July too as I will still be in London.

Permabanned
Could someone please let me know if it's my turn next, or whether the person who was supposed to be having him over the weekend is still getting him and then sending him to me afterwards. We have been really looking forward to having him here.

Soldato
Could someone please let me know if it's my turn next, or whether the person who was supposed to be having him over the weekend is still getting him and then sending him to me afterwards. We have been really looking forward to having him here.

Teddy's on his way to me for a week in London (Off there for Business next week). I do however have to drive back to Glasgow on the Friday and Buckingham is just a short hop off the M40 (Assuming that's where you are going on Spreadsheet). Would you be about on Friday morning and I can drop him off? Or if you could meet me somewhere near Junction 10 that would make my life easier?

uv

uv

Soldato
just popping in to apologise for not being around when I was meant to have teddy!

I've just bought a house, and I've had no money, time or internet! :p

Have fun with him, Windle! :)

Permabanned
But he's supposed to be coming to me for my birthday in the week...............:confused: I'm going to cry now!!!!!

Unfortunately I have to be in Bedford really early on Friday, but I could arrange somewhere near to the M40 Bicester turn off for him to be dropped off.

Soldato
But he's supposed to be coming to me for my birthday in the week...............:confused: I'm going to cry now!!!!!

Unfortunately I have to be in Bedford really early on Friday, but I could arrange somewhere near to the M40 Bicester turn off for him to be dropped off.

Says Friday to Monday on the Spreadsheet?

However I don't even have Teddy yet and if he doesn't show up tomorrow we have a problem as I'm leaving about 6:30am on Monday (long before Mr Postman arrives!)

Associate
Overclockers, I need your help! A strange package has been dumped on the desk next to me at work (see photo).

It's addressed to Windle but I'm rather suspicious of it. There seems to be a strange muffled knocking and bear noises coming from it!

What should I do?

a) Kill it with fire then nuke it from orbit (it's the only way to be sure)
b) Wait for Windle to come back from Englandshire (Friday)
c) Open and investigate?

IMAG0129.jpg

Associate
OP
Overclockers, I need your help! A strange package has been dumped on the desk next to me at work (see photo).

It's addressed to Windle but I'm rather suspicious of it. There seems to be a strange muffled knocking and bear noises coming from it!

What should I do?

a) Kill it with fire then nuke it from orbit (it's the only way to be sure)
b) Wait for Windle to come back from Englandshire (Friday)
c) Open and investigate?

IMAG0129.jpg

put penis inside

Permabanned
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh Teddy arrived this morning!!!!!!!!!! :D

He's got so much stuff it's really impressive and his travel log is great. Well done all of you who have contributed so far.

I will take some photos over the weekend, especially on Sunday when we go and watch the football with the rest of the village at our local hall.

So far he's helped me make 16 cheesecakes and 50 quiches, so he's having a quiet sit down now with our youngest.

Back
Top Bottom