OCZ REAPER 12800 CAS 6 1600MHz RAM - PRE ORDER NOW

Soldato
We have blisteringly fast CAS 6 1600MHz DDR3 RAM from OCZ in both tri-channel and dual-channel kits. Stock is arriving Monday.

OCZ Reaper 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C6 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel (OCZ3RPR1600C6LV6GK) @ £169.99 inc VAT

MY-200-OC_400.jpg

The OCZ Reaper HPC PC3-12800 triple-channel memory kits are designed specifically for the Intel® Core™ i7 processor / Intel® X58 Express Chipset. Optimized for the Core i7’s triple channel mode, these new 6GB kits ensure optimal performance via an ideal combination of low voltage requirements, speed, and enhanced CAS 6 latency.
The Reaper HPC Series makes use of an innovative cooling solution to more effectively dissipate heat produced by high-speed memory, and offers superior cooling technology to ensure superior stability and performance over the entire life of the memory. The thermo-conductive copper heat pipe conduit is ideal for overclocking where every degree matters, ensuring that your cutting-edge investment will maintain its integrity throughout the toughest gaming missions, overclocking, or intense program applications.
Developed for enthusiasts and early-adopters, the low voltage OCZ Triple Channel solutions are the choice counterparts for leading-edge performance that won’t inhibit the functionality of Core i7 CPUs. In addition, modules are tested in matched triplets ensuring superior compatibility.
OCZ’s Triple Channel kits are 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and compatibility and feature propriety heatspreaders for the most effective heat dissipation. Furthermore, each OCZ memory module is backed by the industry leading OCZ Lifetime Warranty and technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.

- 1600MHz DDR3
- CL 6-8-6-24 (CAS-TRCD-TRP-TRAS)
- Available in 6GB Triple Channel Optimized kits
- Reaper HPC Heatspreader
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1.65 Volts

Only £169.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OCZ Reaper 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C6 (1600MHz) Dual-Channel (OCZ3RPR1600C6LV4GK) @ £109.99 inc VAT

MY-201-OC_400.jpg

OCZ low-voltage DDR3 kits are designed specifically for the Intel® P55 Chipset and subsequent Intel® Core™ i7, i5, and i3 (Socket 1156) processors. Configured for dual channel mode, these ultra-compatible 4GB kits ensure optimal performance with an ideal combination of low power requirements and tight CL6 timings at 1600MHz.
Developed for speed-hungry enthusiasts and gamers with overclocking on the mind, these new OCZ modules were engineered with the same performance standards as the new Lynnfield platform. By using sophisticated IC screening methods and qualifying on a variety of motherboards, OCZ low-voltage kits are the perfect complement for the P55 Chipset and choice CPU to deliver the maximum stability. Together, P55 and OCZ memory are the premium option for desktops.
OCZ DDR3 PC3-12800 Reaper Low Voltage Dual Channel Kits are 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and feature propriety Reaper HPC Heatsink for the most effective heat dissipation. Furthermore, each OCZ memory kit is backed by the industry-leading OCZ Lifetime Warranty and technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.

- 1600MHz DDR3
- CL 6-8-6-24 (CAS-TRCD-TRP-TRAS)
- Available in 4GB optimized kits
- Unbuffered
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1.65 Volts

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
OP
Hi Ace,

I'm using the Patriot Viper 6GB
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MY-032-PA

What kind of difference would i see in the real world, going form 9 9 9 9 24 to 6-8-6-24 1T with these OCZ REAPER, Say via coming ? i dont think my ram would go that low @4.0, 4.2 :D

Cheers.

To be honest it would depend on what your using your PC for. Gaming will have some impact, but the best impact comes from rendering/photo manipulation etc etc

Back
Top Bottom