World Cup 2010 - GROUP G (Brazil, North Korea, Ivory Coast, Portugal) **spoilers**

Associate
Do all the penalty shootout games come with draws from the third round onwards?

No, from the second round onwards. The first round is a group stage in which each team plays three matches which do not go to penalties.

If england draw with slovenia, that'll be a shootout, yes?

No, that is our third and final group game.

Soldato
No, from the second round onwards. The first round is a group stage in which each team plays three matches which do not go to penalties.

No, that is our third and final group game.

Ah right. I was thinking that the 3rd game each team plays was round 3. So the penalty shootouts come in round 2 which is the last 16 teams.

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
I'm looking forward to the Brazil game. Would love to see some goals for a change.. only Germany have delivered so far!

Soldato
Poor old NK, I doubt they have any idea whats going to hit them, I doubt they know the full extent of what they are letting themselves in for, given that none of them have has any access to outside media in their own country and the team management I would suspect has been equally restrictive on what they see.

Soldato
Well done to the Koreans to get a draw. Not impressed with brazil . They seemed to have a lack of communication which seemed to break down there attacks.

- me 95mins into the future.

Back
Top Bottom