*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
Many people use these? Tried it with my N82 with my 02 details and it wouldn't work (think I remember you have to enter your phone number, it didn't recognise it) :(

To be honest... I remember being at a service station about 6 months ago and I tried the BT Openworld with my o2 number and it said something about not being on the right tariff =\

Soldato
Because, as you are finding, the applications have not been updated yet because the release isn't public. I'm sure come public release the apps will be updated, or atleast very soon after.
The iPhone standard apps have been updated, and the rest work.

iOS4 brings big speed improvements, orientation lock and a much, much faster camera shutter speed. I couldn't wait.

Soldato
I must say personally i've been on iOS 4 for a few weeks the only app I've had a problem with is the ITV one.

And thats a 3g running hacked iOS4 to enable multitasking.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

How come we're allowed to talk about running a version of the iOS that's not publicly available? I thought the forum mods didn't like stuff like that?

I know all of you aren't paying developers :p

Soldato
How come we're allowed to talk about running a version of the iOS that's not publicly available? I thought the forum mods didn't like stuff like that?

That's why I asked if he was a developer or not :p
At first I thought maybe I'm missing out and they're letting the Gold Master out to the public (Non-Developers as well) - but I think either they are developers or they are nasty pirates :p

Soldato

A paying developer could have it on upto 100 iPhone's if he puts in their ICCID. For testing the developer's Apps ya understand ;).

Soldato
Ok so i want the iPhone4 and am on 02.

I have a iPhone 3GS 32Gb the contract is up on the 23rd Jan 2011.

On the 02 web site the early upgrade tool says its costs "Estimated Early Upgrade Cost £140.00".

So is that a one of payment to stop my current contract ?

Then i can sell the iPhone 3GS 32Gb to 02 for £240 (think it was)

Then buy a new iPhone4 32Gb (how much £?) and take a new 18 month contract out ??

That make sense ?

Thanks Ben

Soldato
Ok so i want the iPhone4 and am on 02.

I have a iPhone 3GS 32Gb the contract is up on the 23rd Jan 2011.

On the 02 web site the early upgrade tool says its costs "Estimated Early Upgrade Cost £140.00".

So is that a one of payment to stop my current contract ?

Then i can sell the iPhone 3GS 32Gb to 02 for £240 (think it was)

Then buy a new iPhone4 32Gb (how much £?) and take a new 18 month contract out ??

That make sense ?

Thanks Ben

Exactly that.

Soldato
Am very confused!

The girlfriend was just told by staff at o2 (oxford circus I presume) that they cannot give anyone a micro-sim instore until the 24th and o2 WILL NOT be sending any micro-sims out (as their registering page suggested)...... :eek:

Anybody heard otherwise? Seems this launch is a right mess as far as the networks go.

Back
Top Bottom