Samsung Galaxy S... highest spec Android phone released... also with QWERTY!

Soldato
I called vodafone about my order should be getting it next week :(

Not even the vodafone store here in luton have not been sent any stock i thought it came out on the 15th june lol

Last edited:
Associate
I called vodafone about my order should be getting it next week :(

Not even the vodfone store here in luton have been sent any stock i thought it came out on the 15th june lol

I'm lucky enough to live in stoke and i visited the new call centre today as i found out it actually has a little shop inside in the main reception :)

I went in 12:15pm and they told me they had literally just received some stock but they hadn't made there way out from the warehouse into the shops. I went in as my upgrade is due today, i asked what they could do for me and when could i get one.

They told me to ring up and see what phone sales team could do as they wouldn't be able to provide as good a deal. So i rang them up whilst sitting on the call centre car park :). I was on the phone for 30 minutes and at the beginning of the conversation she told me she would have to put me down for a pre-order and it would get delivered ASAP as they are expecting stock anytime now, i told her that the salesperson in the shop in that very building told me less than 5 minutes ago that they had some in stock, so she told me to hang on for a minute, and when she came back she said i was correct and she can get it delievered to me tomorrow :)

I asked if they could be so kind to get someone to bring to the shop, but she said it has to be posted, but wouldn't tell me why.

Associate
lol jeez. is everyone on here the pessimistic type who doesnt believe anything other than cold hard facts presented via patent and court order ? at the end of the day its a phone, that by the thread none of you have seen, wait till you do.

No, that's not my point. My point is that a lot of salesmen are trained liars.

Associate
Yes it has swype installed, though I find myself not useing it as the keyboard is really huge when you have the screen sideways. dont know about bluetooth streaming in my car havn't tried that yet. Not even sure if my car stereo wil let me do that, will have to see! posted from my phone :)

Soldato
I think i'll get this phone, although i had the Samsung Omnia, and the help from Samsung was terrible so ...

I'd be all over this phone more, if it didn't look so tacky :(

Back
Top Bottom