******* The "official" Essential iPad Apps thread (with stars) *******

Soldato
I'm not sure if any sites will let you upload from a site due to the (lack of ) iPad file manager. There should be plenty of apps that will let you upload to Imageshack/Picasa/Flickr amongst other sites.

Soldato
Beejive down? There website doesn't work and the app wont work on my ipad.

I try to log in (windows live) and I just get "Unable to set status, out of coverage".

Last edited:
Soldato
Love the Marvel Comic app, haven't spent any money on any comics yet (doubt I will) but reading the free ones is awesome :D

Anyone know any chance of a DC app? I want Batman on my iPad!

PR.

PR.

Associate
Just seen a new browser advertised call Life Browser, quite clever seems a bit better at preserving pages and not reloading them if you have too many open. Did crash out tho...

Soldato
Hey

Does anyone know a app that works well at logging and handling expenses? I seen the 'expenses' app which looks great, but it is in dollars and I much prefer GBP

Thanks

Chris

Associate
I know this may of been asked before but whats the best bedside alam clock to have paid or free. I really like the look of touch flip clock but i'm not sure of it alarm functions.

,thxs

Soldato
Cool site for a lot of old ebooks is PROJECT GUTENBERG it's got thousands of books all free and legal as most of them are old ones which has something to do with the copyright, they have epubs on there which means they can be dragged in the books section in itunes and transferred over to you iPad :) simples

Associate
Best apps ive enjoyed so far and highly recommend:

Plants vs Zombies - 5*
I cant put this game down! Lots of stuff to do. A must have.

Flight Control HD - 4.5*
Just like the iPhone version but a lot more chaotic.

Hotel Mogul - 4*
Great little hotel building game. Great for the odd 10 minute game.

Angry Birds HD - 3.5*
I had the iPhone version, was slightly disappointed that the HD app was just the same with larger graphics.

Last edited:
Soldato
Broken sword is good, though i was a little disappointed with its iPad implementation.

It is an iPhone app running in X2 with HD slapped on it, it has black boarders all the way round!

Excellent game, but because of the lazy developer 3* only.

Back
Top Bottom