Music Producing Software

Associate
Hey guys,

Does anyone know of any decent software I can buy to get me started in making music? For now I'd just like to put some drum and bass/dubstep beats together.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Associate
You can only use Logic on Mac unless it's the old versions.

Ok you can try several Daw's to do this. If i was you i would try all the demo's and see what one suits you.

Ableton
Cakewalk
Cubase
Fl Studio
Reaper
Studio One

Just try each of them look on youtube on tutorials and go from there.

Waza

Associate
Yes I use Ableton for my music production. Their 2 way's you can work with it which is very handy if you do dj sets etc.

Fl is good but I would try at least 3 of the ones Listed so you get the basic idea of each Daw and feel of how there workflow is. There are Tutorial's on most of them on the net.

Associate
One of the easiest music making software I've ever used giving great results is Ejay . I found Ejay Dance very good , has hundreds of samples of drums ,cybals etc .Just drag and drop into the time line and your off . I bought a few other Ejay disks ..........House was one of them from Poundland a few years ago .If it's a drum beat sort of thing you want for a dance routine for instance I highly recommend Ejay . I have a few samples I made years ago I could let you hear but wouldn't know where to upload to.

Associate
One of the easiest music making software I've ever used giving great results is Ejay . I found Ejay Dance very good , has hundreds of samples of drums ,cybals etc .Just drag and drop into the time line and your off . I bought a few other Ejay disks ..........House was one of them from Poundland a few years ago .If it's a drum beat sort of thing you want for a dance routine for instance I highly recommend Ejay . I have a few samples I made years ago I could let you hear but wouldn't know where to upload to.
ejay is the musical equivalent of colouring by numbers, sure you can make some nice sounding stuff but it's very limited i think!

Associate
Limited it is , but the OP stated " I'd just like to put some drum and bass/dubstep beats together." and that was the reason I quoted the Dance version of Ejay .Very simple and easy to use but has some great drum and beat samples on it .

Associate
Limited it is , but the OP stated " I'd just like to put some drum and bass/dubstep beats together." and that was the reason I quoted the Dance version of Ejay .Very simple and easy to use but has some great drum and beat samples on it .
i guess it's a nice way of getting started, i got bored of it quickly myself, but if you want something simple and quick then ejay is worth a go.

Back
Top Bottom