Most common head size?

Soldato
A mate entered a competition weeks ago and was a runner up. He won a motorbike helmet.

The thing is he doesn't ride, so it'll very likely end up on ebay.

I was wondering what the most common head size is so that he stands the most chance of getting a sale and someone stands the best chance of gettign a deal on ebay

Anyone know the most common size?

Thanks

Soldato
most people i gather have big heads so a L would be best i think or a M maybe. You may be able to check polls on helmets somewhere though?

i'm an XS as i like it be very tight at i have little grey matter apparently. ;) :o:eek:

Soldato
i wear a 58 cm agv airtech, but 58 in almost every other helmet is too big so its not as simple as just size, but medium/small is the most common which is 58cm, what helmet is it?

Soldato
Thinking around friends and family it's a pretty good spread. I do have a few mates with pin heads though but they do have unusually small heads... compensate for that and it's a spread really.

Soldato
Can vary massively from lid to lid to what fits at what size. I generally have an L, but in some it's been a M. That said, non of my lids ever fit my mates, always too big lol.

Associate
I'm an S (Arai) but tbh you're not going to get anywhere near the typical price of a lid as it's second hand (it may not be, but bidders won't know) and it puts a lot of people (rightly) off

Associate
I don't agree. If you list it as brand new, and it's all still packaged, I think you should be OK. The protective film will still be on the visor etc. Will be pretty obvious it's unusued.

Back
Top Bottom