*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Associate
Lol yeh everytime i look on this forum i end up getting caught up in the hype :D it is afterall just a phone...I probably wont be saying that if my order messes up though aha
lol exactly, it's just a phone. But that logic goes out the window when I see pictures of it all new and shiny calling my name from the screen lol

Interestingly, I just had two emails from Apple. One at 4pm saying thanks for updating changes to my order (payment info) then another 28 minutes later saying my payment details needed to be updated :eek:

My order says it was all fine still but I called my credit card company to double check and they confirmed payment HAS now been taken. So I can stop getting worried now lol

Soldato
My order says it was all fine still but I called my credit card company to double check and they confirmed payment HAS now been taken. So I can stop getting worried now lol

Just shows how much you want it when you have to call your credit card company to make sure they've released your payment :p having said that i'd probably do the same lol I've ordered via debit card so hopefully its just a straight forward debit.

Associate
Im going to stroll along at 7.55 to my little rural 02 with my battered 3gs and no micro sim and say "4 ME" LOL

Last edited:
Associate
Just shows how much you want it when you have to call your credit card company to make sure they've released your payment :p having said that i'd probably do the same lol I've ordered via debit card so hopefully its just a straight forward debit.
lol. She did say it took three attempts to go through and actually was surprised it did as it flagged up on the system as possible fraud. I get that a lot at the moment as I had my card scammed recently and a new one sent out. Happened when I tried to pay my deposit for Yellowstone trip a few weeks ago as well. Very annoying!

Soldato
So, was told by O2 that if I take my Preoder Email (printed) to an O2 store and show them that they will give me a mSim card early?...anyone else have to do this?

Soldato
Realistically, how early would I need to get to an Apple store to get one if I haven't preordered?

I got a mSim by just turning up and asking for it :D.

Soldato
So, was told by O2 that if I take my Preoder Email (printed) to an O2 store and show them that they will give me a mSim card early?...anyone else have to do this?
Yep - I went in yesterday and the guy got very angry (for no reason =\) at me because I hadn't brought in my pre-order email - I calmly said I'd be back (In the terminator voice no less) :p

I got one today - just take the pre-order email with you :)

Realistically, how early would I need to get to an Apple store to get one if I haven't preordered?

Yesterday 9AM :p

Just kidding - not sure :p

Associate
Just been to the O2 shop in Camberley - I have my Micro Sim and they gave me a little adapter to turn it into a normal SIM again if I need to put it into another phone - yet more proof that some retailers are telling lies about compatability.

Here's a question - now that I have the SIM, if I go through the web process to get everything transferred over, do you think I can use the new SIM + adapter in my old phone so that I am sure to get a data service tomorrow (need to have my email whilst watching the football )

neo

Man of Honour
You don't even need to use the adaptor, I just haven't broken the Micro sim out of the normal sim size card it comes in, and put that straight in my phone. Working fine and all transfered over

Soldato
What does the cost next to each 18m 24m mean? Am I right in saying that to get a 4G on a £35 per month pay monthly contract I have to pay £119?

Not sure what the cost next to every month means? Anyone know please?

33jtvv6.png

Back
Top Bottom