*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Wzd

Wzd

Associate
What does the cost next to each 18m 24m mean? Am I right in saying that to get a 4G on a £35 per month pay monthly contract I have to pay £119?

Not sure what the cost next to every month means? Anyone know please?

33jtvv6.png

These are handset prices for 18 or 24 month contracts only, not the 1 month rolling contract, if thats what you mean.

Soldato
What does the cost next to each 18m 24m mean? Am I right in saying that to get a 4G on a £35 per month pay monthly contract I have to pay £119?

Not sure what the cost next to every month means? Anyone know please?

33jtvv6.png

Means that for the base package with only 100mins the handset itself will cost more on a 24 month contact than an 18 month contract.

Caporegime
As far as the microsims are concerned, is it basically a blank sim that you port your phone number and data onto? I use pay and go so im wondering if the microsim with the phone will be a contract sim as thats what my brother uses. Its his contact thats up for renewal but he already bought a new nokia ahead of the upgrade so im getting the iphone. :confused:

Anyone> :eek:

Soldato

Its just a straight forward swap mate. Once you've got the micro sim enter your details on the o2 site and it takes about a minute to process. Whether its PAYG or not it should be fine as there will be PAYG iPhone 4s having to use micro sims as well.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm paying an early upgrade fee and also the normal handset cost, total about £350 which is being funded by the sale of my 3Gs....

Am I the only one doing this? Seems a bit mad but after going to the HTC Desire I want my Apple iPhone back :(

Soldato
Jun 15, 2010 at 03:21 PM GMT - Order number ................. View order details
Not yet shipped
Estimated Shipping: Delivers on June 24th
Product Qty.
IPHONE 4 BLACK 32GB-GBR

cant wait for that to change to shipped ha

Soldato
My Sim swapped over pretty much within the few seconds i pressed submit on their website. Amazingly quick.
Was just going to post this exact post :D Just transfered to the new microsim (It's still in its bigger brothers shell :p)

Really quick - clicked submit and it practically disconnected my phone immediately :)

Back
Top Bottom